I am a video maker and photographer based in Berlin. I arrived in Berlin in 2007 and have been working and living there since then as a visual artist, videographer and photographer. Photography and video are my primary mediums and remain important in my work, so when I started documenting my artistic performances, it seemed natural to me to offer my services to document the events and projects of others. I learned how to edit by watching new wave movies (Nouvelle Vague) and classics from the 50’s – 80’s. I approach video a bit like photography in the sense that I give value to composition and framing. Editing is for me a bit like a construction game, where I have to find the right rhythm, the right transitions, in order to create a film that shares in a fluid and lively way, an experience, an idea with the audience.
I like to immerse myself in different universes for a few hours with the challenge of capturing the best moments. (Elma Riza, 2020)
- I studied at the Berlin Art Academy – KHB (2012) and completed my technical training with internships CIMDATA.
- Part of the Team AugenZeugeKuns
- I work regularly with the Stiftung Brandenburger Tor (since 2018), IET GmbH (since 2018), galerie weisser elefant (since 2020), AuqabitArt gallery (since 2021), Institut français Deutschland – Bureau du Livre (since 2021).
- Between 2008 – 2021, I worked with IASS – Institute For Advanced Sustainability Studies e.V., BDK – Fachverband für Kunstpädagogik e.V., La Ménagerie e.V Berlin, Xchange Festival Berlin, Impro per Arts, Groupo Oito, KOLLEKTIVTRANSIT, Trio Transmitter, Trio SCALES, Sidelaner, Eva Burghardt, Andrew Wass, Stefania Petracca, Paolo Cingliani, Akemi Nagao, Bettina Neuhaus, , Aurélie Pertusot, Laure Catugier, Ramona Taterra, Bernd Krüerke, Pascal Brateau, Jorge Lopes…
- Publication (Photos): Book Cover “L’ Apparition” by Joël Becam, 2020 // Catalogues “Max-Artists in Residence an Grundschulen” – Stiftung Brandenburger Tor, 2017/18 & 2018/19
PHOTO / VIDEO
I offer to document or promote:
- Artistic, environmental, educational, social projects
- Cultural events
- Artists Portraits
In 2008 I started working professionally and in 2018 started using a Sony Alpha 7III Really good picture-quality 24,2 Megapixels and great results for photo and video in many light condition! And because the sound is also really important in a good videos, I use a Microphone (Sony adapter XLRK2M Postproduction) and extra Professionals Lavaliere-Microphone for Interview.
- Photo: Adobe Photoshop 2021
- Video Editing: Final cut pro X