I am a video artist and photographer based in Berlin. I studied at the Berlin School of Fine Arts Weißensee. Photography and video are my first mediums and remain important in my work. So when I started documenting my own artwork, it seemed natural to offer my services to document other people’s events and projects. I love immersing myself in different worlds for a few hours with the challenge of capturing the best moments. (Elma Riza, 2020)
- I studied at the Berlin Art Academy – KHB (2012) and completed my technical training with internships CIMDATA.
- Part of the Team Augenzeugekunst
- I work regularly with the Stiftung Brandenburger Tor (since 2018), IET GmbH (since 2018), galerie weisser elefant (since 2020), AuqabitArt gallery (since 2021), Institut français Deutschland – Bureau du Livre / Bureau des Arts Plastiques (since 2021).
- Between 2008 – 2022, I worked with the Kunsthochschule Wießensee, IASS – Institute For Advanced Sustainability Studies e.V., BDK – Fachverband für Kunstpädagogik e.V., La Ménagerie e.V Berlin, Xchange Festival Berlin, Impro per Arts, Groupo Oito, KOLLEKTIVTRANSIT, Trio Transmitter, Trio SCALES, Sidelaner, Eva Burghardt, Andrew Wass, Stefania Petracca, Paolo Cingliani, Akemi Nagao, Bettina Neuhaus, Aurélie Pertusot, Laure Catugier, Ramona Taterra, Bernd Krüerke, Pascal Brateau, Jorge Lopes, Alice Dittmar, URBANRAUM Berlin, Klara Kroymann…
- Publication (Photos): Book Cover “L’ Apparition” by Joël Becam, 2020 // Catalogues “Max-Artists in Residence an Grundschulen” – Stiftung Brandenburger Tor, 2017/18 & 2018/19
PHOTO / VIDEO
I offer to document or promote:
- Artistic, environmental, educational, social projects
- Cultural events
- Artists Portraits
In 2008 I started working professionally and since 2022 using a Sony Alpha 7IV Really good picture-quality 33.0 Megapixels and great results in many light condition! And because the sound is also really important for a good video, I use a Microphone (Sony adapter XLRK2M Postproduction) and extra Professionals Lavaliere-Microphone for Interview.
- Video: HD or 4K 50p
- Photo: RAW / JPEG
- Photo: Adobe Photoshop / Lightroom
- Video Editing: Adobe Premiere Pro / Final cut pro X
- Adobe After Effects (basic knowledge)